Syracuse National's

420ponies

1 minute ago, Dtret said:

You did that on purpose. 

I gonna send you tables, chairs and a umbrella for your patio so your wife can relax by the pool on the patio. That will teach you. O wait there is a car there. Guess you’re going to have to move it. Lol. 

20 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I gonna send you tables, chairs and a umbrella for your patio so your wife can relax by the pool on the patio. That will teach you. O wait there is a car there. Guess you’re going to have to move it. Lol. 

He'll intercept the delivery Dennis, it will never get there. He knows people....

LOl      I am home when the purple uniformed people deliver, but thanks Dennis. I will make room for that on the other side of the car.   LOL   I was thinking of putting some flowers in planters around the car, so maybe just maybe she will forget its there. lol   She is not throwing things at me yet so i think i am good!!!

Didn't make it out there this year.... Pops didn't trust his car to make it. He's having carburetor issues. Hope you guys stayed dry for the most part. It looked like a fun time despite the rain. I'll be better prepared for the next one!! 

• Like 1