New to this forum and restoring

New to Old School

Hello everyone, I recently received a 71 Monte Carlo. The body is in good shape but I’m in need of wiring harness for electric windows. I’m looking for window regulators too. This car have a factory A/C but the wiring is missing. To put it all in a nut shell I need to re-wire the car. Any suggestions. 
Thanks in advance for any help. 
0AB1661B-C090-4F49-B344-7D751CDFEE3F.thumb.jpeg.15dc7cdebd90b8a4ec11f9fc84ff931b.jpeg

• Like 1

You can get complete wiring kits from lots of vendors. There is a forum for parts seeking & selling as well.

The parts place

OPGI 

and many other online stores will have that. 
welcone & good luck!

edit to add:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-1972-Chevrolet-Wire-Harness-Upgrade-Kit-fits-painless-terminal-complete-/265113626313?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

• Like 1

You can check American auto wire also. You can new duplicates of the original harness. Keep on eye on marketplace and try searchtempest.com that will get you most all of Craigslist. It may be cheaper for you to find complete doors and pull all the parts out and then sell the doors and glass if there in decent shape. 

• Like 1

Welcome! Looks like a nice Monte to start with.

Like others have stated vendors I have used harnesses manufactured by M&H electrical. Found their harnesses to be basically plug and play. 

• Like 1

Welcome Shadeed!!!!! She looks like a great place to start. As others have said there are places as they listed them but i used American Auto Wire, they were fantastic.

• Like 1

Nice car and welcome to the club!!

And I’m assuming you made it out of  there without incident?  You’re gonna be famous when the scientific community and local media start pounding on your door...

F6E9F923-3298-456B-A520-7C1D107FCFCC.jpeg

• Haha 3

Just now, Dtret said:

I didn’t catch it either. I thought Glen lost his mind and started babble typing. Lol

I’m also good for that from time to time... 

I may have some power window regulators and motors from prior projects. I don't think a have a complete set but I will check and let you know what I have.

Thanks!

Mike