Maple Grove Chevy Show

I attended the Grove's Chevy show on Sat. It was a mistake. They had 4 classes for Monte"s but only 3 cars.

The only other first gen was David ( yellow 72 ). He has been to many events (carlisle and the grove} but We

were never able to get him to join. The only other monte was a 94 Brickyard pace car. Camaro and Chevelle had the 

largest car count, Impala 2, Nova 3 corvette 6. The only good thing was the Jet drag cars that put on a show. 

Don,t know what will happen next year but something will have to change.

• Sad 1

That's too bad. I was planning to attend but because of the heat and humidity, we decided not to go.

I see attendance is down on most car shows this year. I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

55 minutes ago, Mike Brichta said:

I see attendance is down on most car shows this year. I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

This year at the GM Nationals in Carlisle they announced it was the largest show they had in 5 years.

rob

1 hour ago, Gerard Munday said:

I attended the Grove's Chevy show on Sat. It was a mistake. They had 4 classes for Monte"s but only 3 cars.

The only other first gen was David ( yellow 72 ). He has been to many events (carlisle and the grove} but We

Jay, I am sorry to hear the attendance was so low.  So do you have a picture of your award?  We love pictures

rob

I attended in 2019, decided then that it was my last year, no vendors, one concession stand, and a sparse show field.   It really declined quickly when the Super Chevy name was removed.  I hope they can reverse the trend and bring it back.