Jump to content

Vintage gas station & Barn


Recommended Posts

Greg, Where are you at in Cleveland?

My brother lived in Parma on Gilbert, starting back in 71 for several ++ years.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stangeba said:

Greg, Where are you at in Cleveland?

My brother lived in Parma on Gilbert, starting back in 71 for several ++ years.

 

 

I'm on the Westside of Cleveland, I'm pretty close to Parma 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gregs70 said:

I'm on the Westside of Cleveland, I'm pretty close to Parma 

Home of the new and improved. Wait for it.  CLEVELAND GAURDIANS. LOL. probably spelled it wrong but it still a stupid name. 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dtret said:

Home of the new and improved. Wait for it.  CLEVELAND GAURDIANS. LOL. probably spelled it wrong but it still a stupid name. 😂 

Yeah that's a terrible new name 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...