zz top

rsorg

Time flies. Most people don’t regularly think about how old their favorite bands/musicians are. I’ve been out of high school 33 years. High school is when I was introduced to a ton of great rock ‘n’ roll bands, ZZ Top one of them. And those boys looked old back then, LOL. 

RIP Dusty. 

I was at that concert in New Lenox il. last friday ,and billy gibbons mentioned that  dusty ,fell and hurt his hip, and they had a stand in, but were still very good, 

It is sad to hear the passing of one of the great bass players. Got too see them here in upstate NY. Just about 3,000 in attendance. Man , they can get a place rockin' . They played over an hour and were taking requests!  I can remember buying the cassette tape(?) And listening to the whole thing while riding in a '78 Road  Runner with our new 340/4 spd  and 8 3/4" 3:90 geared posi-traction. Going to play ZZTop all day in the shop and raise a glass to Dusty Hill .Live on Brother!

• 2 weeks later...