2021 Eastern Meet Pictures

Is walking up to watch the drag racing included in the price of the show registration?  Have any members taken runs on the strip?

rob

I think Dragcat and one or two more took a tour down the 1/4 miler.. Several Montes won at The Bristol All Chevy show today , Jarod will post pictures later I expect.. was a good trip. My wife and I met some of the nicest people in the fgmcc and was a pleasure to spend time with them. A lot of hard work went into the meet and was organized well. Thanks Jarod, Donnie, and Jarod’s mom and whomever else was involved.. hope too see everyone soon! Ron...

• Like 2

This has been another fantastic Eastern meet.  I was especially pleased to see at least 2 new members received a trophy. Thanks Jared and Donnie. 20210808_153957_002.thumb.jpg.e70e175d343d55a5b16dfed844ac3f82.jpg

• Like 4

First I hope that everyone that left today had a safe trip home. 

That being said also thanks for freeing up some parking spots so us common people without their Monte's could park in the club area 🤣🤣

Yes I was at the track again today, lost both races, broke out (went faster than I said I would) but that's why they call it racing and not winning. And a bad day at the track is better than a good day at work. 

I had a GREAT weekend and glad I made the trip !

Sunday.jpeg

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 1972mc said:

This has been another fantastic Eastern meet.  I was especially pleased to see at least 2 new members received a trophy. Thanks Jared and Donnie. 20210808_153957_002.thumb.jpg.e70e175d343d55a5b16dfed844ac3f82.jpg

Congratulations Carl.  Well deserved.

rob

• Canuck unpinned this topic