Hello

samstevens

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Welcome Sam!! She looks good! What's the issue?? Lol

Did an a/c delete now I'm trying to figure out how to do the wiring for the blower motor. I switched over to a manual control for the flaps. 

2 hours ago, samstevens said:

Did an a/c delete now I'm trying to figure out how to do the wiring for the blower motor. I switched over to a manual control for the flaps. 

What do you want to know about blower motor wiring? I just worked on that recently 

5 hours ago, Brew said:

Blower motor switch is highlighted

and the wiring diagram someone else posted for me

8A975480-C6B9-4C2D-890B-0F182C66E068.jpeg

C066A8FB-D6CC-4696-A252-26625BFA8A15.jpeg

Well Brew since I deleted everything a/c. The non a/c fan switch is different than the standard one. I have the same wiring diagram. But with the delete I think alot less wires are needed. And I'm not sure if I need the relay

1 hour ago, samstevens said:

Well Brew since I deleted everything a/c. The non a/c fan switch is different than the standard one. I have the same wiring diagram. But with the delete I think alot less wires are needed. And I'm not sure if I need the relay

Did you change out the under dash A/C unit to the standard heater only type unit? If so, the blower motor resistor should be mounted inside the car now?

13 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Did you change out the under dash A/C unit to the standard heater only type unit? If so, the blower motor resistor should be mounted inside the car now?

I actually converted the box. Removed all vacuum hook ups and installed manual cables. The harness I have is for a a/c car. Which the blower switch is different. What I need to know is how to modify the harness, do I still use a relay. I did cut and mount the resistor in the heater box, and yes it is inside of the car.

Here are some schematics for a non-AC car. One set is from Mitchell, the other is from the GM service manual. They do not use a relay for a standard heat vehicle, it's a real basic circuit compared to an A/C system. The plug for the internal blower resistor is inside the car already, even on an A/C car. You'll still need to trace some wires, but everything should be there to make it work. Did you get a heat only control panel too, I'm not sure if I read that already?

Print out the pages & tape them together on the side. It'll make it easier to trace wires from inside to the engine compartment.

EDIT: Added the same prints, but highlighted the circuits.

monte schematics.pdf 72 schematic.pdf

72 schematic- highlighted.pdf monte schematics-highlighted.pdf

5 hours ago, jft69z said:

Here are some schematics for a non-AC car. One set is from Mitchell, the other is from the GM service manual. They do not use a relay for a standard heat vehicle, it's a real basic circuit compared to an A/C system. The plug for the internal blower resistor is inside the car already, even on an A/C car. You'll still need to trace some wires, but everything should be there to make it work. Did you get a heat only control panel too, I'm not sure if I read that already?

Print out the pages & tape them together on the side. It'll make it easier to trace wires from inside to the engine compartment.

EDIT: Added the same prints, but highlighted the circuits.

monte schematics.pdf 2.42 MB · 0 downloads 72 schematic.pdf 607.09 kB · 0 downloads

72 schematic- highlighted.pdf 659.52 kB · 1 download monte schematics-highlighted.pdf 2.47 MB · 0 downloads

Yes I have the non a/c control panel.for some reason it won't let me download the schematics. Will you send them to my email. samstevens1969@hotmail.com.

2 hours ago, samstevens said:

Yes I have the non a/c control panel.for some reason it won't let me download the schematics. Will you send them to my email. samstevens1969@hotmail.com.

Yep, on the way