Front Inner Fender Extensions

Does anyone know where I can find the metal extensions that go between the front inner fender and radiator support?

Also, are they different between 70, 71 and 72?

Thanks!!

Mike

Mike, I think they are the same for all three years.  The inner fender extensions are not reproduced.  You will need to find some used ones.  You may want to check with Hector.  I think he is located in Arizona.  If I can find his contact info I will post it for you.

rob

49 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Hey Mike. I have about a billion of those if you are interested. 

You can’t be selling your “in stock “ parts. Lol. Who needs a billion of them. 🤪

3 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis he/they needs room so they have to sell half of them to make some room for some new stuff.

I feel their pain. I need the room also but I think my extra parts are mostly junk. But I’ve become fond of them 

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Like Willie said, we needs room! Lolol and that's why we have "in stock" parts.... To help others in need.

Joe may have some extra "Storage Space" in his new building.

rob

3 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Like Willie said, we needs room! Lolol and that's why we have "in stock" parts.... To help others in need.

You guys do a great job helping others. I can only speak for myself but it’s WELL appreciated. Thanks 

20 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Hey Mike. I have about a billion of those if you are interested. 

Can you post a picture of one? I might need 2 🤨

Thanks

39 minutes ago, willie said:

LOL "storage facility NORTH" LOL     (Love this) lol

I was thinking the same thing. But you it’s true. 

Yup!!!  Been there seen that!!!   No joke. New to me but all i can say is my head felt like it was going around in circles. And i bet i didnt even get to see half of what they have. However the cars that they have are all beautiful!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 4:29 AM, Mike Brichta said:

Does anyone know where I can find the metal extensions that go between the front inner fender and radiator support?

Also, are they different between 70, 71 and 72?

Thanks!!

Mike

Got a set in CA

On 8/12/2021 at 1:29 PM, MC1of80 said:

Willie has seen some of the facilities, he can vouch. Lolol and yes, unfortunately there is a south. lol and even a mobile facility now. Ughhhh! Too many!!!

So this mobile facility you talk about— is it a car you just drive around in and sell parts off it and then go back to the north or south facility and put all the parts back on and go again. Kinda like a food truck for parts. Lol. You guys are awesome. I mean that sincerely too. 

Lol no, it's an enclosed trailer I recently purchased and WAS supposed to stay empty. Well, you know how that goes..... Empty space... Needs to be filled. Lolol The day I purchased it. 

IMG_20191116_114236.jpg

9 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Lol no, it's an enclosed trailer I recently purchased and WAS supposed to stay empty. Well, you know how that goes..... Empty space... Needs to be filled. Lolol The day I purchased it. 

IMG_20191116_114236.jpg

Nice. A rolling parts store.