Morning traffic

Michael Boyte

7 hours ago, Jared Richey said:

Nice dock. Finally seen it lol

Thanks man , 1700 SQ ft under roof . it took me about 6 months to build . Of course I had to build it myself . Just wasn't very impressed with the work of the marine contractors around here. The plumb , square and level are missing from most of their tool boxes .

That’s what happens when you get people with more money than brains. They don’t know the difference. “Look at my new deck “ as it’s rolling down hill. Glad you’re not one of them people. It looks awesome. 

9 minutes ago, bob 71 said:

nice dock and deck very nice  looking property looks like a lot of stairs to climb when you need/forgot something

Thanks , That's why I built in seating half way down . ( To many steps )Lol. You can sit on the left going down and watch the sun rise or sit on the right in the evenings and watch the sun set. Those steps keeps us from being in a flood zone , which also greatly lowers our insurance . 

family property is on lake of the isle. grandfather bought 500ft lakefront 350ft deep back in the 50s gave mom and uncles a slice. its our own little family village. you can have a good time going house to house during happy hours