2022 Western Meet - Ashland, Oregon

Canuck

WMLogo2020_100.jpgMedford-Cruise-Logo-2022-hires.jpg

Date: Jun 17-19, 2022

The 2022 Western Meet will be in Ashland, Oregon. We will be attending the Medford Cruise event which includes a poker run, car show and a downtown cruise. We will also have our own club awards, door prizes and a cruise during the weekend. Members will be attending from 7 states and 2 Canadian provinces. We will update the web site and message forum periodically as information comes available. If you have any questions regarding this meet, please contact Aaron at dodsyaaron@gmail.com or 250-462-8444.

Schedule

Friday: Poker run (1-6pm)

Saturday:  Car show (9am-4pm) and downtown cruise (5pm)

Sunday: Scenic cruise (10am-4pm) and FGMCC awards banquet (5pm-7pm)

Hotel Info
There are 30 rooms set aside for our group at a rate of $130/night.
Contact Aaron for the hotel booking information at
 dodsyaaron@gmail.com.

Car Show Registration
$40 if you register before May 31st, $50 after. (Includes t-shirt, poker run, car show & cruise)
Vehicle registration at the link below
Please ensure you fill in the car club area of the registration form with the club name
https://medfordcruise.org/

Driving from the North?
For those of you coming from North of Ashland there is an extra day of cruising on the way to the meet on the Oregon coast. See the link below for details.
https://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25587-2022-western-meet-northwest-group-cruise-to-the-meet/

Club members must inform Aaron (dodsyaaron@gmail.com or 250-462-8444) if you are planning on attending the meet. This will be important for planning the activities for the weekend. You must be a dues paying FGMCC member to participate in the meet activities.

• Like 1

• Canuck pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Canuck said:

Lets try this again folks and hope 2022 is a better year.

Talk about never putting a man down. You are the man. I hope this one eclipses all previous ones. You’ve earned it. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Talk about never putting a man down. You are the man. I hope this one eclipses all previous ones. You’ve earned it. 

The good news is it is less than 10 months to the Western Meet :yay:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Good luck with this one I know it's been a rough couple years for your meet. To close to eastern meet for me so I'll keep my hopes up for another western meet someday. 

It may be Montana in 2023. I’m determined to make it happen in that state some day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm working on hotel arrangements and should have some information in the coming weeks.

I sure hope the US border opens so I can attend this meet!

I got the hotel all set up for our group. There are 20 rooms set aside at a rate of $130/night. If you need the hotel booking information please send me a message or email me at dodsyaaron@gmail.com.

I got my room booked! Arriving June 16th and leaving June 20th.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:45 AM, Dtret said:

You know that would suck. You do all this preparation and planning and then cannot attend because of the border. Wow. I sure hope that doesn’t happen. 

:yay:

A1CB855C-A4E3-426B-8AAB-14DEF84DFE1B.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There is a plan coming together for those North of Ashland to meet up to drive as a group. Some of us are staying the night in Hood River, OR on Tuesday then Lincoln City, OR on Wednesday night followed by driving to Ashland on Thursday. We'll be crossing through McMinnville, OR during the day Wednesday and plan to stop at the airplane museum there. We'll be driving a good portion of the Oregon coast which should have some great photo opportunities for the group. It should be a fun drive and a great way to start the meet early! Members as far North as Edmonton, AB are coming along for this drive through Hood River. For those of you coming down near the Portland/coastal area from WA, OR and BC you could meet us in McMinnville or Lincoln City on Wednesday. Let me know if you have any questions about this drive to the Meet.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

11 rooms are booked at the main hotel. 10 rooms are left with one queen bed at this hotel. I have set aside 10 rooms (4 king and 6 double queens) at a second hotel nearby since we will likely fill up the 21 rooms of the main hotel.

If you require hotel booking information please contact me.

It looks like we'll have a good size group staying the night in Lincoln City, OR on June 15th then drive to Ashland on the 16th. For those of you North of Lincoln City wanting to join us please contact me for hotel information. It will be great cruising as a group along the Oregon coast.
image.png

• Like 2

7 months to go!!

13 members have already booked hotel coming from Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, California, Alberta and British Columbia.

Hey Dennis... No bananas

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, EVC said:

Not member, but hoping to be there …. Our Daughter lives in Medford...

IMG_0040.jpeg

That’s great! I look forward to meeting you. Please be sure to join the club before the meet in order to take part in our cruises, awards, door prizes, etc. 🙂

14 of the 30 rooms set aside for the meet are now booked. There are 7 rooms available at one hotel (all with one queen) and 9 rooms at the other (4 king and 5 double queen). Both hotels are right next to each other and we can easily walk between the two. If you need booking information for the hotels available please send me a message.

• 2 weeks later...