2022 Western Meet - Ashland, Oregon

Canuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

16 of the 30 rooms are booked. 7 rooms remaining at one hotel with one queen bed. 7 rooms available at the other hotel (3 with two queens, 4 with king).

• Like 1

The Medford Cruise registration is open! Be sure to fill out the car club name on the form. 
https://medfordcruise.org

If we get 25 cars registered the club will receive $250 toward the costs of the meet.

The event is also looking into featuring a 70-72 Monte Carlo in their artwork and I am working with them on this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Canuck said:

The Medford Cruise registration is open! Be sure to fill out the car club name on the form. 
https://medfordcruise.org

If we get 25 cars registered the club will receive $250 toward the costs of the meet.

The event is also looking into featuring a 70-72 Monte Carlo in their artwork and I am working with them on this.

You have mine Registered, only 24 more to go.................. :2beers:

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

That's great they selected a Monte Carlo and what's better is the selected a blue one, the only thing that would have been better is if tey would have selected a 70 Monte.

rob

42 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

That's great they selected a Monte Carlo and what's better is the selected a blue one, the only thing that would have been better is if tey would have selected a 70 Monte.

rob

I told them to use a blue 1971 to honour Terry Stevens who passed away last fall.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Canuck said:

I purposely told them to use a blue 1971 to honour Terry Stevens who passed away last fall. 🙂

Oh, Yes, I remember that.  That was very nice.

rob

12 hours ago, Canuck said:

3 months to go!!!

:band:

I am always impressed with the number of cars and the planned activities that Aaron manages to coordinate for the Western Meet.

We as a club are so fortunate to have such great leaders.

As always, hats off to Aaron and Rob and everyone else who is involved in making our meets such a success .

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

I am always impressed with the number of cars and the planned activities that Aaron manages to coordinate for the Western Meet.

We as a club are so fortunate to have such great leaders.

As always, hats off to Aaron and Rob and everyone else who is involved in making our meets such as success .

Ditto that statement!  Both are a Testament to what this Club represents and embodies.  We are truly blessed that both are Leaders in our Organization and too those that contribute to it's success.  It can Never be said Enuff, THANK YOU ALL...................... :yay::yay::yay:, oops, kinda went bananas here :doh:

Doug

• Like 4

Here's the official logo for the event. Although not exact, the Medford Cruise organizers really came through for me when I requested that their logo include a 1971 Monte like one owned by FGMCC member Terry Stevens' who passed away last fall. I'm certain there will be several of us at the FGMCC Western Meet buying these t-shirts.

Medford-Cruise-Logo-2022-hires.jpg

gallery_98_4_1166101.jpg

• Like 5