2022 Western Meet - Ashland, Oregon

Canuck

8 minutes ago, Michael Boyte said:

Should be an easy fix Aaron. 

Glad that's the only issue that you have encountered.  Looks like you guys are having a great time.

My alternator stopped working a few days ago … I had recently had it rebuilt ...  Lucky for me the plastic plug in back of the alternator had broken and I was able to temporarily tape the plastic plug together and finish our trip.. 

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

New alternator is in. Back in business.

Great to hear. Hopefully you saved the old one ( if it was number matching) to get it rebuilt. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Canuck said:

First day of travel yesterday to Hood Rover, OR. Started off in the rain but was nice later in the day. The Gen light came on as we rolled into Hood River. Met up with other club members and had a nice dinner. We determined the issue with the car is the alternator and will pick one up this morning before continuing to Lincoln City.

8D6DE04F-4BBC-4E42-ABE6-C824F3436B0B.jpeg

Sounds like Aaron and April are shooting for the coveted Hard Luck Plaque!!!

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So far this meet there have been three alternators and two transmission vacuum modulators purchased by members. We’re still all having a great time though.

I just arrived back home from the Medford show..

It was a fast trip to Oregon to visit my Daughter who just gotten out of surgery in Medford …. The show was very well done ..  I was extremely happy to have met Aaron,  April and members of the club. I'm really sorry that I couldn't stay long…

I did managed to get a few pics, but had to leave and get back to my family… Hats off to Aaron and April for hosting a wonderful event…Kudos also to the many members for showing there beautiful cars. As far as I'm concerned your Montes made the show….. more to follow … 

Ed C… 

IMG_2699.thumb.JPG.8138da554e741c7b9cd704f510416818.JPGIMG_2687.thumb.JPG.6ea9ddef1a03bb7b3328a97a62b79ab8.JPG

More of our magnificent Monte Carlos … If I missed your car in the photos it was purely by accident… I didn't see a car there that I wouldn't be proud to own,, and the members were extremely down to earth people and I enjoyed chatting with all of you….

Thank you … 

Ed C. 

IMG_2697.thumb.JPG.c2a4b43182c5a61fd828ec79bc05340b.JPGIMG_2700.thumb.JPG.e6ff83325c33e0ee89b5980bb991f74f.JPGIMG_2701.thumb.JPG.509683aba28038ff25dde0a968a93f7c.JPG

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

Very well done Ed. Thanks for the pictures. How no pics of Hank? I really like Hank. 

Hank was so busy charming the women that I didn't want to make the show about him…  I thought about setting up a "Hank" booth for him alone…  LOL.

Last night he sprawled out in our chair and left no room for me…

Hank is a great traveller, He's always good for at least three to four hundred miles before asking for a potty break.

Normally a front seat dog,,, but willing gives up his seat for mom… 

He likes KFC lunch when we're on the road and usually shares his Egg McMuffin with me breakfast… 

Ed 

FullSizeRender.jpeg.2e8f362575a72ab797da18e05929a3ba.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Must have been chilly, many wearing jackets.

rob

Yes, It was chilly,,, but there were a lot of warm hearts and happy people. Hope you enjoy the pics Rob. 

Ed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 6:38 AM, EVC said:

Yes, It was chilly,,, but there were a lot of warm hearts and happy people. Hope you enjoy the pics Rob. 

Ed. 

It still was the right weekend though. The following Saturday and Sunday we hit 104 degrees!