Taking my 71SS to the next level....

LostnFound

Larry Great job!!!  She is looking fantastic!!!    Keep it up!!!

P.S. Tell Andrew he is doing a great job also, and if he would like to come to my place, he could teach me.   LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LostnFound said:

Hey Dennis, these photos are of the project that has been ongoing since November of 2020

O thank god. I thought I was going retardedly slow. Thanks for making me feel better. Lol. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, LostnFound said:

It's not about how fast you mow your lawn.....it's about how well you mow your lawn fast! LOL

Nothing runs like a Deere. Still you guys are moving. Great work. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dtret said:

Is this a collection of photos from a project the took a year +. If this is true time you’re really making me look bad. Lol 😂 

Dennis yours is coming along nicely don't rush it. It's going to be worth it in the long run!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Dennis yours is coming along nicely don't rush it. It's going to be worth it in the long run!

It’s impossible for me to rush mine. I can’t get any timely help from outside contractors. I’ve been in wait mode for four months now. But you’re right it will be worth it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All 12 pieces of lower trim now installed. All 12 are NOS and purchased years ago just for this occasion. :) Next, we will finish up the cut and buff and then move on to installing the new ACC carpet, trunk divider, chrome exhaust tips and reinstalling the console and seats.  

MonteSept7-2021.jpg

• Like 4