Happy Labor Day

Rob Peters

I hope you all have a nice Labor Day Holiday and aren't  having to Labor unless it is laboring on your Monte. For those of us in the north Labor Day is sort of the beginning of the end of the cruising season, we still have some cruise days left but it is the BEGINNING of the end.

Hope you all have an enjoyable holiday.

rob

• Like 1

I'm working nights 6pm-6am. This should be the last Labor Day worked, because in 9 months & 25 days I'll be retired. Actually, a week or two after next years FGMCC Carlisle meet, I'll be done.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

I'm working nights 6pm-6am. This should be the last Labor Day worked, because in 9 months & 25 days I'll be retired. Actually, a week or two after next years FGMCC Carlisle meet, I'll be done.

Ya ya ya. 

9 hours ago, jft69z said:

You’re lucky! I guess I should not wish the time away, but my count down is considerably longer than yours. 

16 minutes ago, sbarnette said:

You’re lucky! I guess I should not wish the time away, but my count down is considerably longer than yours. 

Yeah, that's the down side. I'm nearly an old f**k now.

• Like 1

Happy Labor Day everyone!!!   Dont let them get to you Joe. Cant have one with out the other. Look at me. I am stupidly doing it twice. Just to make sure.   LOL

P.S. and when i do every post for the day is going to have the dancing bananas.:yay: LOL

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jft69z said:

Happy Labor Day to all. I’m actually currently working the part-time gig after a full day at the real job. Unfortunately for me, I’ve got four labor days to go before I am in your shoes, Joe.

The weather here in Sh*tcago shows mid 70s to mid 80s as daytime highs thru 20 September (as of now, anyway).  You know what they say about the weather here, though... “if you don’t like it, stick around an hour… It’ll change“.  Going to make every concerted effort to get as much time behind the wheel as possible before the dreaded first snowfall. 

Stay safe all!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glen said:

. Unfortunately for me, I’ve got four labor days to go before I am in your shoes, Joe.

It goes fast Greg. Before you know it, you'll say holy crap, where did that 4 years go.