1972 Custom Hubcaps

I have these 4 1972 Custom hupcaps.  They are not in good shape but could be used on a driver or taken for parts. Possibly restored? They are real heavy (35lbs)so the shipping probably will be expensive. Based on that, I only want $50 for them plus the actual shipping which I'm going to guess is about $75 depending where they are going from 11787. Or you can pick them up on Long Island, NY.

Your best bet is to text or call me if your interested. 631-327-0528.

See pics.

4 hubcaps.jpg

hupcap1.jpg

hupcap2.jpg

hupcap3.jpg

hupcap4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, rsorg said:

are they still available ?

Roger I sent Steve a pm on Thursday that I would buy them. I was only doing it cuz I thought they were cool. You can take my place and I’ll pass on them. I also passed to Sam, he was doing the same thing. He said he doesn’t need more stuff. But I don’t think Steve has been on in awhile. Good luck. 👍 Dennis 

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

Roger I sent Steve a pm on Thursday that I would buy them. I was only doing it cuz I thought they were cool. You can take my place and I’ll pass on them. I also passed to Sam, he was doing the same thing. He said he doesn’t need more stuff. But I don’t think Steve has been on in awhile. Good luck. 👍 Dennis 

When you send a PM to someone here on the boards they should get an email notifying them that someone has sent them a Private Message.  That holds true only if the email they registered with here on the club website is still active.

rob

27 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

When you send a PM to someone here on the boards they should get an email notifying them that someone has sent them a Private Message.  That holds true only if the email they registered with here on the club website is still active.

rob

Yes I get them all the time. It’s a good backup. I just think he hasn’t been on the forum in awhile. He may not check his emails either. Who knows. Life happens. It’s all good 

17 hours ago, Monteman1971 said:

Sorry guys.... I'm slow to respond. Yes they are still available.  Sam, you have a PM.

He was first.

Thanks

Steve

Dennis was actually before me, but I don’t really need them for my car. I just thought they would be cool to have. Let Dennis or Roger have them. I sent you a PM as well. On a different subject, My brother in law lives in Huntington. Next time I’m up your way maybe we can meet. Thanks!

hi,what was the price again for all 4, with shipping  to plainfield il. 60586 thanks roger,.s. they are 15 inch? 

11 minutes ago, Monteman1971 said:

Hi Roger,

You have a PM

Rob, I do not get emails to notify me?

Steve

Email Rob or pm here from the site and he can verify that the email addresses are correct. 

• 2 weeks later...

guys ,these are available ,i found my originals in my attic of my garage and they are in mint condition,so these are for sale for what i paid for them, thanks roger