Zionsville IN Car Show

Leghome

Does that mean it’s not really your trophy?

No I am pretty sure they wanted me to have it they came back and looked at the car several times just like two years ago when they gave the 72 the Lions 
Choice Award.  
Multiple inspections and after the show in 2019 one of the Lions Club Members came and told me he lobbied hard for m car to get the Lions Choice award.

16 minutes ago, Leghome said:

Does that mean it’s not really your trophy?

No I am pretty sure they wanted me to have it they came back and looked at the car several times just like two years ago when they gave the 72 the Lions 
Choice Award.  
Multiple inspections and after the show in 2019 one of the Lions Club Members came and told me he lobbied hard for m car to get the Lions Choice award.

I’ve seen pictures. You and your car are well deserving. I wrote that because apparently if there are no pics it didn’t happen. Lol. I think that’s a club motto or something. Lol

20 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’ve seen pictures. You and your car are well deserving. I wrote that because apparently if there are no pics it didn’t happen. Lol. I think that’s a club motto or something. Lol

But I did post a pix of the trophy LOL LOL LOL so it did happen I THINK