Front floor pans

samstevens

Got mine at NPD because it is only a short drive from my house. I doubt if it matters much who you buy them from as there are only a handful of companies that stamp the things for all cars. There was a bit of a mismatch in the drivers side foot well. Since I didn't go all the way up into the firewall I needed to do some hammer work. I basically did the whole drivers pan from just forward of the seam to the seat plate and to the top of the tunnel. The car had a manual trans in it at one time with a big ugly hole in the floor. Some small by Michigan standards holes that where just patched over and other issues. No problems with the pieces other than that mentioned. I didn't use a 1 piece floor pan and toe board I used individual pieces,  a toe board and pan.

rotin

Just some FYI. The floorboards are all the same for all A-body GM cars. Ie- 68-72 Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, skylark,GS, cutlass, 442, tempest, lemans, GTO, Grand Prix.

Don't want a pissing match on how the Monte and Grand Prix are G-bodies or A-body specials. For floorboard purposes, they are all the same. 

Not sure what parts you are looking at as my catalog build didn't have floor pans on page 282 but what I found will work. When it comes to using repop patch panels what you get depends on what you want. For instance I like to maintain factory seams so the one piece panels usually omit the seam and just have some sort of feature where the seam would be, I ovoid them. However for someone that just wants the floor fixed they are a great way as they save time and money with less welding required. Some pictures of the damage that needs to be replaced would be helpful. 

No need for urination be thankful that First Gen Monties are an A body dressed for the country club. The market for 70 Chevelle parts is much larger that the market for 1st gen MC parts so with all of the shared parts it gives us more choices in repops in both quality and availability. Don't believe me just try to find quality parts for a pre 73 2nd gen Camaro, or god help me a Vega/Monza.

rotin