Replacement seat belt recommendations

monte11sec

Morris 3 point on my front seats for almost 12 - 1/2 years now! Love them!

I thought I would eventually replace my bench seat with buckets but never did yet, so I ordered both the bench and bucket seat "short" female buckle ends.

Three more questions regarding Morris seat belts:

1.  The MRS-MCSBGM9BKBS part number seems to be for the front bench seat only.  Is there a part number for the back seats from Morris?  If not, did any of you guys use a different manufacturer that closely resembles the front seat belts from Morris?

2.  Do the Morris seat belts flutter around alot due to wind when one or both windows are down (ie passenger belt when the passenger is not in the car)?

3.  I currently have the seat belt not fastened warning on my 72.  I assume this no longer works with the Morris belts.

Thanks again for all of the response!!!  You guys are a huge help.

1 hour ago, monte11sec said:

Is there a part number for the back seats from Morris? 

I found this on their website. No Monte specific listing, but this may be as close as it gets.

https://www.morrisclassic.com/collections/rear-3-point-seat-belts/products/copy-of-1966-67-chevelle-rear-3-point-seat-belts

They also show non-retractable lap belts? Don't know if they'd work as rear seat belts or not.

https://www.morrisclassic.com/collections/lap-belts/1972-chevelle