Returning Monte person

Delmonte72

1 minute ago, Dtret said:

By the way that’s not me, (Dennis on the clock)I’m way to stupid to write up something like that. Lol. 

ha, you're off the hook Dennis, I found it's MCfan but I can't access his photobucket link even tho I have created some kinda temp account there :)

7 minutes ago, Delmonte72 said:

ha, you're off the hook Dennis, I found it's MCfan but I can't access his photobucket link even tho I have created some kinda temp account there :)

I think a lot of stuff on photobucket is no longer available. They wanted to charge an astronomical amount of money for access 

I see someone subscribes to the ol’ “upside-down-air-cleaner-lid” move. I remember doing that on my ‘67 Camaro and the Box Chevy Caprices I drove when I started my “professional” career 🤣😂.  I’ll never forget the “whooooosh” sound. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Glen said:

I see someone subscribes to the ol’ “upside-down-air-cleaner-lid” move. I remember doing that on my ‘67 Camaro and the Box Chevy Caprices I drove when I started my “professional” career 🤣😂.  I’ll never forget the “whooooosh” sound. 

Yeah, I think all of us used to do that.  I know it is not the same thing but since Capri lost her beloved SS due to a open carb fire on the car parked next to hers in their garage I don't think I will ever run mine without the proper installation of the top cover.  Maybe I am too cautious but I would hate to lose mine because of how cool it "sounds".

rob

16 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Yeah, I think all of us used to do that.  I know it is not the same thing but since Capri lost her beloved SS due to a open carb fire on the car parked next to hers in their garage I don't think I will ever run mine without the proper installation of the top cover.  Maybe I am too cautious but I would hate to lose mine because of how cool it "sounds".

rob

Rob

That will be the first thing I do is to flip the lid when I get it, then fit a K&N filter, the present owner is also an advocate for 'looking like factory' but in this instant I think it just looks plain ugly :)

On 9/24/2021 at 9:50 PM, Jared Richey said:

That was almost 20 years ago.  I was there just didn't realize a meeting was taking place. I'll never forget that crash 

I too remember that fateful day, first people were sighing, then they were cheering then they were sighing again, then cheering then finally silence.... To me, watching the escapades of the emergency teams was like a scene from an Abbot & Costello movie, but in real life... Sad interruption to an otherwise perfect weekend. I still have some snippets of film about it somewhere, but I'm not gonna look for it.