2021 Pumpkin Run Owensville Ohio

Dtret

Sorry the video will not play. Too many cars to photograph. Over 4000. For anyone that plays split the pot is 12500 dollars by noon. That gives you an idea of how big this is. Just a few pictures. Only 1 first generation that I saw. Could have been more. I will try and figure out the video. 

69ACCD24-6868-41CC-A5E1-A9782B034F2E.jpeg

24DD4876-B7A1-46D4-B1CE-E15C2E1B724D.jpeg

86471B0B-47D7-4331-A3DD-ED3EF3251854.jpeg

• Like 1

There needs to be more shows like that.  I get tired of going to shows to see more newer cars than older ones.  So what if you just bought a new Mopar or new Camaro or new Mustang, I want to see the classics

rob

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

There needs to be more shows like that.  I get tired of going to shows to see more newer cars than older ones.  So what if you just bought a new Mopar or new Camaro or new Mustang, I want to see the classics

rob

It's all about car count the more they can get the happier they are.

1 minute ago, Dtret said:

Thanks Joe for getting that to work. 

No problem, it took a few seconds.

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

rob

I took my 88 Monte SS up there right after I finished it. They actually have a place for you to turn around and go back out. That was around 15 years ago and I never went back. Until today. 

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Here’s your sign. 3 to be exact. Lol. 👍

Thank you! Can't wait to hang them up, lol

4 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Here’s your sign. 3 to be exact. Lol. 👍

You got the only Mr. They had more but I thought that privilege was best left for the master. Lol. 

29 minutes ago, Dtret said:

You got the only Mr. They had more but I thought that privilege was best left for the master. Lol. 

Good thinking, lol.

Why don't you show the members what you think of me, that caused you to buy what you did for me, hahahaha...

10 hours ago, jft69z said:

Good thinking, lol.

Why don't you show the members what you think of me, that caused you to buy what you did for me, hahahaha...

Ya no.  You don’t think that picture would get sensored. Lol. 

43 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Ya no.  You don’t think that picture would get censored. Lol. 

Ehhh, no big deal, we get called that all day long....(yes, both of us!)

That looks like one helluva meet / show. I also like the fact that they set parameters on age of vehicles.  

There’s a local cruise / show here which I haven’t been to yet, but I know they also stop at late 70s or 80.  Keeps the Fast & Furious wannabes, the coffee can exhaust tip posse, and the Tokyo drifters out. And I’m cool with that, as is pretty much everyone else. 

At last weeks show (which was in the parking lot of a church whose priest graciously allowed us to use the grounds as well as his building for the bathrooms), The standing rule was no burnouts leaving the parking lot.  Of course, one goof in a ‘69 Camaro had to go thru 3 gears leaving.  The MC stopped the music and took the microphone to remind everybody that was a no no.  There is always one asspipe that can’t behave and potentially ruins it for everyone else.  So it’s always a good idea to try and minimize the potential…

• 5 months later...

Went to the pumpkin 🎃 run the year before the dreaded disease.  Was Hugh !.. had lots of fun and vendors vendors vendors.. saw 3 first gens...

10 hours ago, Searsman said:

Went to the pumpkin 🎃 run the year before the dreaded disease.  Was Hugh !.. had lots of fun and vendors vendors vendors.. saw 3 first gens...

You passed my house. What not good enough?  Lol. JK. 

• 2 months later...