Clutch replacement

John S

On 10/17/2021 at 5:06 PM, John S said:

It looks good. I like the dash. Also is that a five speed? I want to put a tremec TKX In to lower the RPM and help with highway driving. When I get the ambition to get around to that I may have some questions for you. And yes GA 400 and I-285 up north is a mess.

John S

John

Might make a run to Summit tomorrow to pick some things up. Saw there is a show at Bethany Baptist Church tomorrow, wondering what ya think the turn out might be? Is the first ever show so I guess the question is a general one about show attendance in you area because there is no track record on this show. Thinking that if I go to Summit I might drive by the show. Depending on your schedule, maybe you are even going to attend. what ya think about a cup of coffee tomorrow afternoon some time?

Ray

8 hours ago, LS65Speed said:

John

Might make a run to Summit tomorrow to pick some things up. Saw there is a show at Bethany Baptist Church tomorrow, wondering what ya think the turn out might be? Is the first ever show so I guess the question is a general one about show attendance in you area because there is no track record on this show. Thinking that if I go to Summit I might drive by the show. Depending on your schedule, maybe you are even going to attend. what ya think about a cup of coffee tomorrow afternoon some time?

Ray

I will be available tomorrow afternoon if you would like you could call me at 770-500-4547

22 hours ago, John S said:

I will be available tomorrow afternoon if you would like you could call me at 770-500-4547

Great talking to ya today. Attached is a link to the 9 inch Ford rear we talked about. If you are OK with it drop me an E-mail at my address and I will forward PIcs of some of the stuff we talked about.