crossflag hubcap screws(custom option)72

rsorg

hi, i have 4 nos pt.no.3963403 center pieces for my cross flag hubcaps ,does anyone know where i can get the cap nuts for the backside of these there are 4 per wheel or a picture of the nut would be great thanks, roger

carl, i don't remember what i paid for the 4 nos centers, they came in there nos boxes ,i bought them around 15 years ago and never taken them out of there boxes,i don't know if i am going to use them yet or not,the ones i have when i bought my car are in excellent condition ,and original,I removed them to put on rally wheels about 30+years ago and am now going back with my original hubcaps,for the time being, i see on eBay 4used ones are around 180 just for the centers,not to sure what the value of these 4 nos would be,roger

Thanks Roger. I have a few NOS in their boxes. I also have the correct hubcaps in mint condition and added 4 NOS centers on them. This also was years ago. 

carl, i have 4 hubcaps i bought from a member that i will let got for what i paid for ,if you know of anyone looking for a driver set thanks, roger