Thanks for letting me join

donnieb50

Ive owned my 70 big block four speed Monte since 1984. She is an original triple black car and heavily optioned with such items as washer fluid monitor and map light mirror but is an non air car. The PO found the build sheet when he pulled the rear seat and gave it to me when I bought the car. It was built in November 69 in Van Nuys and shipped to a dealer in Perry, Iowa. Its still an Iowa car. I took her off the frame in 2008 and still get a lot of thumbs up when we take her out. 

Monte 4.jpg

Monte Interior.jpg

• Like 8

Nothing like a black car, love it. Welcome to the forum too, you've found the absolute best place in the world here.

Donald, welcome aboard the boards.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  You have a beautiful Monte Carlo and a bonus that it is a Big Block 4-speed.

rob

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I hope that I can help with any questions you may have and hope to be a good contributor. I still have the original engine for my car this one pictured is a replacement I put together for her.

Engine 1.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Details!!!!! Lol

.030 402 10.5-1. AFR aluminum heads. Wiseco pistons, adj. pushrods. Harland Sharpe Roller rockers, .542 Lunati VooDoo cam, HV oil pump, Clevite 77 bearings, Weiand 360 intake and HV water pump. Not a huge build but great for the street

• Like 5

On 10/14/2021 at 7:32 PM, donnieb50 said:

Ive owned my 70 big block four speed Monte since 1984. She is an original triple black car and heavily optioned with such items as washer fluid monitor and map light mirror but is an non air car. The PO found the build sheet when he pulled the rear seat and gave it to me when I bought the car. It was built in November 69 in Van Nuys and shipped to a dealer in Perry, Iowa. Its still an Iowa car. I took her off the frame in 2008 and still get a lot of thumbs up when we take her out. 

Monte 4.jpg

Monte Interior.jpg

Beautiful ride.welcome

• 3 months later...