Bumper jack cover

56 minutes ago, Grant MacPherson said:

was it a factory thing? I have never seen one?

No I don’t think, so for 71 anyway. But I thought it was a cool idea and better than looking at a bumper jack lift. I think it’s more for the high end cars. 

I seen it on the red 72 that Aaron posted in the 8th from Mecum. I knew about it before that but that was the first time seeing it in a car. I still don’t think it’s 125 dollars worth of cool. 

0D91EE5F-FB44-4163-AF13-A8DA5B8CDA23.png

2 hours ago, Mike Brichta said:

I might have one if you are still looking. I would have to look.

Thanks!

If you want to that’s great. I’m in no hurry. I just thought it may be a neat thing to have. For a clean look. Ya I know another modification to add to the list. Thanks Dennis 

1 hour ago, willie said:

It was in my 72 Custom, but not in any of the 71 SS's    

Dennis i forgot to talk to you about it before.

It doesn’t mean I still can’t have one. Lol. Like I said earlier another modification point earned. 

On 10/18/2021 at 7:12 PM, 714024SPEED said:

I put one in my 71 SS just because we had it "in stock" but it was originally from a 72 Monte. Just a side note It is the same for a Chevelle also.

One of these days I’m coming to do some “ in stock “ shopping. Let me know when you guys are out of town on vacation. Lol. Just kidding. 

12 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I suggest bringing a BIG truck or 2 or 3 or 4. Hell, bring a fleet!!!  

That’s actually kinda funny. Years ago a friend wanted to start a trucking company but couldn’t get the financing on the truck, so I paid for it. He’s long since paid me back but now I have access to a semi tractor and 53 ft trailer. How big is your parking lot. I also have a tractor with pallet forks. Get her done. Lol.