Club Dues

Rob Peters

I would like to thank the large number of dues paying members who have responded to the dues reminder emails I sent out this month.  If your dues were due during September, October or coming due in November and had not paid yet, you would have received an email from me this past weekend.  The response from those who received those emails has been very good.  If you received one of those emails and have not paid your dues, please do so as soon as you can.

rob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rsorg said:

hi my 20 year anniversary date is in march 2022 do you want me to send my dues in at that time ,thanks roger

Roger, you can wait till you get a reminder  email or pay it just before, it is entirely yo to you.

rob

thanks steve, 20 years on march 7 ,i will wait until i get a reminder ,i don't want to forget from now until then , p. s. i put my custom hubcaps back on after around 35 years ago .of taking them off when i was in high school.thanks roger

Roger, March 7th is actually the date you joined the club website.  According to the club records you actually became a dues paying member of the club on December 6, 2002.  Please see the private message I sent you regarding this.

rob

7 hours ago, Glen said:

You still cool with a third-party, post dated,  out of state check, Rob?

UMMMMMM, Make that a hand delivered certified check purchased in front of me at a bank of my choosing.

rob

• Haha 3