I survived

cny first gen 71

Well I survived my surgery,  they removed a small mass that wasn't supposed to be there and sent out for biopsy.  They did remove the entire part affected so it should be a thing of the past unless it's something that spread from somewhere else which the Dr. Dosen't think so. And Dosen't think it's anything to worry about but of course I'm still worried. Got some swelling going on but pain isn't to bad Overall but I'm not pushing it, I'm talking it easy for sure. May be on here a little more in the next week or two because I have nothing else to do. 

• Like 6

Glad it all worked out so far, hope the results come back negative too. Like we said before, it's easy to push yourself too far, too fast. Slow down, take it easy if possible and you can reach out any time if you're bored. I'm off for 7 days after today, don't hesitate to call.

• Like 2

Steve, I'm glad to hear the surgery went well.  You are in my prayers for good results on the biopsy.  Take it easy and follow the doctors orders.

rob

• Like 2

Steve, What we all said!! Glad it went well, you are in our prayers.        

❤️:yay::yay::yay::yay::2beers::2beers:   

The last emoji, you have to wait alittle. lol

Ohh and Dennis is correct Joe never sleeps. never. I dont know how he does it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/19/2021 at 10:57 AM, cny first gen 71 said:

Well I survived my surgery,  they removed a small mass that wasn't supposed to be there and sent out for biopsy.  They did remove the entire part affected so it should be a thing of the past unless it's something that spread from somewhere else which the Dr. Dosen't think so. And Dosen't think it's anything to worry about but of course I'm still worried. Got some swelling going on but pain isn't to bad Overall but I'm not pushing it, I'm talking it easy for sure. May be on here a little more in the next week or two because I have nothing else .

Rest up ....prayers for you.hope everything goes well .all positive results 

• Like 1

I went back to the Dr. today, all is well with my healing process.  They don't have final pathology report yet they are waiting on 1 tissue sample but they say they are 99% sure that it is NOT cancer.  I'll tell you one thing I was pretty scared but Lisa was with me all the way and we are both very relieved for sure. Thank you all for your prayers and warm wishes I really appreciate it. Have to still take it easy for another couple weeks but feeling better every day. Thanks again to everyone.  This deserves some dancing bananas!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

• Like 4