Yet another one..

So yesterday I took a 6hr ride each way with my son to pick up yet ANOTHER Monte Carlo. 

This one was in Pennsylvania about 20 miles from Ohio. Some of you may have seen it on Facebook. 

Well, anyhow here she is. My son's latest addition. 

PXL_20211020_180729279.jpg

PXL_20211020_180740378.jpg

IMG_20211014_145632.jpg

IMG_20211014_145627.jpg

IMG_20211014_145622.jpg

PXL_20211013_172223280.jpg

PXL_20211013_172333043.jpg

• Like 12

The 2nd pic looks like the motor is out of it ? I just read yesterday GM is producing its last naturally aspirated crate engine, 1000? hp specific for drag racing, is that in the plans ? Anyway congrats, one way to downsize your "in stock" parts is to buy more Montes 🤣

• Like 1

Just outside Pittsburgh, Coraopolis I believe Rob. 

Yeah, that make 6 first gens out of our 11 toys. Lol.

The 632 would be awesome but out of our price range. My son is building a sweet 496 for her. And yes, it's in stock! Lololol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Just outside Pittsburgh, Coraopolis I believe Rob. 

Yeah, that make 6 first gens out of our 11 toys. Lol.

The 632 would be awesome but out of our price range. My son is building a sweet 496 for her. And yes, it's in stock! Lololol

You passed within minutes of our house.  Did you go through downtown and from downtown through the Fort Pitt Tunnel going toward the airport/Coraopolis?  if yes when you came out of the Ft Pitt Tunnel I live on top of the hill to the left of the road you were on.

rob

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

The Fort Pitt Tunnel sounds awfully familiar! Had I known that I could have saved shipping on the center caps. Lololol 

Isn't that the truth.

rob

• Like 1

Nice going guys, she is beautiful!!!   Funny thing was, I was saying to myself ( i do talk to myself alot. lol)  as Mark said the same. Looks like its missing something, and i know its "in stock". Best of Luck with her. :yay::yay::yay:

• Like 2

Ohh Boy. If Kevin didn't know, things aren't right. Poor Kevin woke up and seen another Monte on the trailer and a sign on the lawn (with that damn bird holing a sign saying black monte, rather than boy, or girl ) Thank Goodness.   LOL      Tom time for another spot. (east, west, north) i don't remember. lol  

Nothing but respect for you guys, love it!!!

• Like 2

Willie, this was not my doing. I'm TRYING to stay with my 3. No more. Lol This was my son's doing. Lolol 

I'm just the transporter and laborer.... This time. Lolol 

For now it will be at the MAIN  area. Lolol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Tom, what's the deal with the hood scoop ? And NO I'm not looking for one lol. Just wondering if it was hand made or an off the shelf item and your thoughts. Been a few threads running around about hood scoops. 

It's a Glasteck 4" bolt on fiberglass hood. I had one "in stock" a few years back but let it go because I wasn't going "that route" with Big Red. 

And yes, that's a ratchet tie down holding the lid closed on the toolbox. It separated apart on the trip there. Lol

IMG_20211021_152736.jpg

IMG_20211021_152727.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks, not sure if I like it or not, but good info. As far as the ratchet strap I always have at least one in the DD. Maybe I've watched to many RoadKill episodes 🤣

I don't want to derail the thread but the hood link is below 

http://glasstek.com/products/chevrolet/monte-carlo/h1083/