Yet another one..

• 3 months later...

Ok, sorry, no matter what I try, when I try, photos WILL NOT LOAD!!!! No matter what forum subject. So you will just have to "picture it" in your minds eye. 

Today we finally did a few things. Installed a newly painted, new upper  driver's side door hinge, aligned the door and my son assembled the newly painted sport mirror that I purchased from Jarred a little while back. Looks great in it's new, shiny black paint.

Again, sorry, I have pics but they don't load still. ☹️😡🤬

10 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Again, sorry, I have pics but they don't load still. ☹️😡🤬

Yea some of us had had problems posting pic's. Sometimes downsizing them lets them load up 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MC1of80 said:

Yep, got it! Lol. Now to figure out the sequence, but at least I can post pics! Yay!!! 

Good luck with that. I think it’s random. I just posted two and the last one that loaded was the first posted. It was just the opposite yesterday. Go figure. As long as they are posted we can figure out the order. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Yep, got it! Lol. Now to figure out the sequence, but at least I can post pics! Yay!!! 

I usually post them, find them out of order, then go to edit.

After that, I'll highlight the pic I want to move, 'Cut' it, then 'Paste' it after (or before)  the pic I want it placed. 

I've tried deleting and reloading them in the attachments section, but it never seems to load in the right order.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I usually post them,  find them out of order,  then go to edit.

After that, I'll highlight the pic I want to move, 'Cut' it, then 'paste' it after (or before)  the pic I want it placed. 

I've tried deleting and reloading them in the attachments section,  but it never seems to load in the right order.

Too much for me! Lolol. I'm lucki I figured out how to finally post them. Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Too much for me! Lolol. I'm lucky I figured out how to finally post them. Lol

Check it now, right order?

Now we can look forward to many, many more Ferrante pictures.  Just proves you CAN teach an old dog new tricks

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...

A little progress report. Had a moment finally today to do a little work to my son's Monte. As you can see we installed the fenders and test fitted the hood to check fit and  squareness of the fenders. Lol

The progress although slow, is indeed going forward. Lolol

PXL_20221029_211053335.jpg

PXL_20221029_211124106.jpg

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

Today's update....  Working on the 496 for the car. Teaching my son about the Big Block. Lol let him do the work. Weird being the supervisor. Lolol 

Installed main studs, windage tray, oil pump and pickup, set pickup depth, test fitted oil pan, removed new/old cam and installed hyd roller. 

Waiting for Kevin to tack the pickup to the pump and then final assy of the bottom end. 

PXL_20221126_204201975.jpg

PXL_20221126_201135091.jpg

PXL_20221126_200152519.jpg

PXL_20221126_200130578.jpg

PXL_20221126_191843541.jpg

• Like 6

Nice Tom and Tom Jr!!!   Looking sweet!!! 

Hey Tom that work area looks a wee bit tight for You and Keven, Thank Goodness Tom Jr he fits well!!    No wonder why he gets to park the cars in that garage.  lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1