I got a goose egg today

Dtret

So the neighbor is getting a new shed and I stupidly offered to take his old one. 10x16 decent shape just needs love. So him,a friend of mine with a excavator and myself proceeded to roll it down the driveway on 3 inch sch40 pvc pipe. Worked ok till we got to my front yard. Stuck like chuck. So now I’m going to disassemble and move it piece by piece to the other side of my backyard. While I was disassembling I yanked on a 2x4 and it smacked me in the head. Hence the topic. Lol.

4FEA570C-2364-4C10-942F-94813AFB3D6A.jpeg

47F67348-5146-4C53-B329-2560063043F6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Ya but s..t splatters. I don’t think shop rags and electric tape will work here. Lol. 

Gonna need the big roll of duct tape instead 😁

• Haha 1

Hey Dennis you had better put some ice in that shop rag and yes use the duct tape.  Glad you are ok!!  LOL it only makes you look more distinguished.

Ps. if you make it 2 feet longer you can fit a monte in it, ask me how i know.   LOL

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

As the old saying goes, nothing is simple , or is it nothing is free ? Just in time for Halloween, you just need an extra large eye patch. 

That’s funny. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 714024SPEED said:

Now that you have amnesia from the hit to the head I hope you didn't forget our deal for your Monte. $10 cash and you will ship it to me. Lol just kidding glad you are ok .

Huh, what. I don’t remember that. Lol. Did you say cash. I like cash. Wait what are we talking about. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is getting interesting. The fluid migrated down to my eye lid. I tried sucking it out with a syringe. Three different spots no luck. I’m starting to look like a raccoon. Lol. 

Looks like when I had my 5 ton wrecker in the service ,changing out leaf springs on the front of it. One spring clamp had tension on it and I went flying , literally, knocked me off my feet, a least 6 ft back , and when I came to, the leaf was off, and Lots of blood. Wounded Marine with gauze around my head for a week(barracks duty). Both eyes bruised and the worst headache I have ever known. That's going to run it's course for a least 2 weeks. Glad you're doing ok. I'd consider the adding of 2 ft and putting the Monte up in there for the winter. Just seal it up good.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

No the Monte will stay in the garage. The shed will be about 200 feet from the garage in the back yard(woods) up and down hills. It’s strictly for storage to get parts and stuff out of the basement. I don’t want to make it too nice because I plan on building a big garage some day.