AC Flex Duct Size

MC-71

Can anyone that has there Monte apart confirm the sizes of the AC Flex Hoses in the dash. I think the Right side is 3 1/4” . ID and the two smaller ones are 1 3/4” ID. Can you measure them for me and measure the length of the three. I included pictures from the Assembly Manual. I also found a suppler for these hoses but I need the correct size. I’ll post that info soon. The small hoses connect to the lap vents.

B68DB204-156A-4E8B-AE5B-2CCD4E3B79A4.jpeg

D9B2A616-4197-4040-9F51-4B62B1D0E4AC.jpeg

This hose fits between the plenum box and the passenger dash vent next to the glove box. I didnt have to replace the lap vent hoses. I guess the answer is yes to your question Carl. I did my car and another members car with the same hose, you just have to trim it to length. 

Thanks James. That link you posted is for a 3” flex. There is no way that will fit our Montes. 3 1/4” ID fits and that takes some effort to get it on. The vendor sent me 3” and then they sent me 3 1/4” and that took a week to get it. I almost bought a 3 1/2 from Mc master & Carr. What a pain.