i joined this club 1/9/21 never received any membership info ,can some help .also this payed thru pay pal .

Richard Quel

In January of 2021 I sent $25 as a membership fee and I have yet to receive any information regarding this club.  When I click on payment it just took the money and never asked for any information.  I am the owner of a 1970 Monte Carlo with a 402 big block 4 speed. I am very interest in big a member of this club

Richard,

I think you are the person I stalked for 10 miles on Rt 51 yesterday.  I just sent an email that is linked to your club website access request.  Please let me know if you got that email this morning.  In that email I forwarded to you is a copy of the email I sent on January 9th requesting your contact information.  Please look at that forwarded email for the information I need to add you to the club database and send you out your welcome letter and club logo window sticker.  When you joined I did not have any information on where to send those items.

Here is a copy of the email I sent you this morning, minus the part I forwarded you.  I am not including that portion because it includes an other email address: 

Good Morning Richard,

I saw your post on the First Gen Monte Carlo Club regarding joining back in January of this year and not receiving anything from the club.  I looked at the club records and did not see your name in the club database so I then looked at the club paypal account and found a payment from a Christine Bonk Quel.  On that Paypal payment I was able to look at the email associated with that payment and I then went to my email and found an email I sent to Christine.  I then sent an email to that email address requesting the information I needed to send you the club welcome letter and  Club Logo Window Sticker.  Below is that email dated January 9, 2021.  I never got a return email so I could not send out the Welcome Letter or Club Logo Window Sticker.  

Please provide me with the below information and I will get those things out to you once I have it.  I take it that it was you I followed for about 10 miles on Rt 51 yesterday trying to get to a place I could give you the club business card.  I live in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and judging from where you turned off of Rt 51 you also are in the south hills.  I live in Beechview.  

Once I have your information, since it is so late in the year and so many months since you paid, once I log you into the club data base I will mark the payment made in January of 21 as your January 2022 dues payment.  I hope you will consider joining us at our Eastern Meet at in June at the Carlisle Events Chevrolet Nationals.

Rob Peters
President, First Generation Monte Carlo Club