2022 Eastern Meet Thursday Activity

I am in the planning stages of an early Thursday member activity.  If all plans work out we will leave the hotel at 9:00AM and caravan to York Springs, Pa and tour the Eastern Museum Of Auto Racing.  This museum covers almost all form of racing vehicles.  Here is a link to their website:  https://emmr.org/    

If you go to the museum website, you will see they are closed on Thursday along with many other days but they are willing to open for our group.  They will be willing to provide guided tours or you will be able to do a self tour.  From what I am told, by them, the guided tour takes about an hour.  

I just looked at their website and easily spent about 30 minutes looking at the many pictures they have on their website.  I feel this will be a great activity for our group (unfortunately I did not see any pictures of Monte Carlo's on their site).  I think it is great they are willing to open up for our group to do a private tour.

Regarding the cost, it is very reasonable.  They do not charge for admission into the museum or grounds.  They do however accept donations from those who attend and I would hope our members would be willing to make a per person donation because it is these donations that keep this museum in operation.  

I will be sending out an email, in the future, to get an idea of how many people would be interested in doing this activity.

rob