FGMCC Dues

Rob Peters

I would like to thank those who responded to their email regarding their dues being due or that were coming due.  For those whose dues were due in October and November, if you have not submitted your payment as soon as possible to avoid being removed from the Members Only forums here on the website.  For those whose dues are due in December, please submit your payment during the month of December.

Thanks to our dues paying members which make us able to support this club website, without you this website would disappear.

rob

22 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

I would like to thank those who responded to their email regarding their dues being due or that were coming due.  For those whose dues were due in October and November, if you have not submitted your payment as soon as possible to avoid being removed from the Members Only forums here on the website.  For those whose dues are due in December, please submit your payment during the month of December.

Thanks to our dues paying members which make us able to support this club website, without you this website would disappear.

rob

Rob i can't remember when i became a paying member, will you be sending a reminder email? 

1 minute ago, Gregs70 said:

Rob i can't remember when i became a paying member, will you be sending a reminder email? 

Go to the member section. Rob posted a list of all members and their due dates. 

6 minutes ago, Gregs70 said:

March 28 2022 is when you’re due. I’m am poet and didn’t know it. Lol. 

• Haha 1

Greg, You became a member on March 28th, 2021 so your dues will come due every March.  

Thanks Dennis for letting him know when his dues will be due and for directing him to the Members Only Forum where this information is posted.

Rob

• Like 1