Want to contact Jim Schneider as he bought my SS454 Monte from me in Omaha, Nebraska many years ago.

Last time I heard form Jim was in 2009.  My email address is gillespie51503@gmail.com and would appreciate it if someone would would pass this information on to Jim.  I will be 80 years old in 2022 and am wanting to see if the old Monte is still running.

George,

I have sent an email to Jim.  Jim has not posted here on the club website in quite some time but he is still a dues paying member of the club.  I copied your above post and included it in my email to him and since your post has your email as part of it he will be able to contact you if he chooses.  It is not our practice to give out the email addresses of our dues paying members out but I don't have an issue with letting someone know that a person is trying to contact them.

rob

George,

This was fast.  I already heard back from Jim and here is what he said:  "Thank you, Rob. I will certainly contact him. We stayed in touch for many years after I purchased his car."  Glad this worked out for you.

rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jim and Shelley are friends of mine and they now live in the St. Louis area.  He still has the car and treats it exceptionally well.  We attended a show together last summer, and we've also been to the Rt 66 Festival in Springfield, Illinois several times.  The photo was taken of our SS454s together at a restaurant after the Festival at Springfield in 2018. 

It was featured on a TV show several years back. 

Rob, they attended the Eastern Meet in Carlisle in 2020, but not with their SS. 

Dan

20211213_122339.jpg

• Like 1

Cool! That's a blast from the past! I remember watching that segment on muscle car tv when the show was new. Yes, I'm older.. lololol 

Beautiful pic of the 2 Montes and love the Grand Prix!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1970mcss said:

Awesome, I remember seeing that video somewhere too, nice pics of the 2 Montes and the Pontiac

Same here… it’s been awhile since I’ve seen that video.   Good stuff. 

• Like 1