Eastern Meet Registrations Increasing

As of today I have had 45 members who have provided me with their registration Information for the Eastern Meet or who have requested information so they can get registered.  This is shaping up to be a very successful meet and again one of the clubs largest meets.

Our block of rooms at the club hotel are almost filled and I am sure before it will even be sold out so if you are planning to attend please get registered asap.  Just in case the property sells out I have requested a contract with another nearby hotel for an additional 10 rooms but I will tell you these rooms will be at a higher rate.

rob

You have us on the list of attendees, right? I got the hotel booked a while ago but just did the event registration during the recent sale. 

5 hours ago, cbolt said:

You have us on the list of attendees, right? I got the hotel booked a while ago but just did the event registration during the recent sale. 

Jim,

You did give me MOST of the information I had requested.  What you did not give me was your arrival and departure dates so I will still need that.  If I am not mistake, you and Linda usually leave early to visit some of the sights along the way.  Also, keep in mind that on Thursday morning we are going to caravan as a group to the Northeast Museum of Car Racing so you may want to arrive early enough to join in that activity.  

Rob

Rob, I didnt give you that info because i dont know it yet. Linda started a new job recently and we dont quite know how much time she will have off at the time of the EM. We are going to try to make it to the car museum thing on Thursday but cannot set it in stone yet. How about this, when i know you will know. 

Yes, sightseeing and traveling around in the Monte is one of our favorite parts of the whole EM experience. :shifter: