I know....another wheel question :(

msapia

Mike, 

I used the wheel offset calculator at tiresize.com to compare your wheel/tire combo to mine and verified that it should fit fine on both front and rear. 

In fact, you will have slightly more inboard clearance on the front (to avoid frame rubbing) than my setup which is 255/60-15 on 15x7 rims with 4.5" BS. 

On the rear, your outboard side wall has only .07" less clearance from the wheel well lip than my 275/60-15 on 15x8 rims with 5.0" BS and I currently have about .75" of side wall clearance. 

However, if you ever decide to mount 275/60s on the rear, the 4.5" BS on those 8" wide rims could get you dangerously close to the wheel well lip (unless you also decide to trim it).

Great looking wheels, BTW!

• 2 weeks later...

255/60/15 on all four stock 15x7 rally wheels. A lot of clearance and zero rubbing issues.

May be an image of outdoors

If you have rims with improper offset/backspacing then you could run into problems. I have 15x8 Corvette rallys on my other Monte and the 245/60/15 tires rub on the quarter panel.

• Like 1