All I Want For Christmas

Rob Peters

With Christmas only being one week from today let's see what members want for their Monte Carlo's.  

What is on your Monte Carlo Wish List for Christmas.......

rob

Got one checked off the wish list already, the 2022 race schedule up north has been posted lol. Kind of bitter sweet as I went racing with the DD yesterday, rumors for the local track being sold here have been flying but yesterday the actually announced 99% done deal closing in April.

So the x-mas list for the Monte has started, going electric fans for sure, no doubt there will be more lol. 

In non Monte news, Santa used my credit card to upgrade the blue oval car to LED brake and running lights. A tad more expensive than the Monte brake light kit which isn't surprising lol.

How about, Santa can you please make our days 30 to 36 hour days. I can't seem to find time to get in there and work. So i am asking for time.

Merry Christmas everyone, including Santa!!!

• Like 2

Tremec TKX5 speed. I need my hands to get better so I can install it myself. A little difficult to wrench right now. I don’t want anybody else to put it in, if I can’t install it myself, I won’t get it.

John S

My Monte is done, doesn't need anything. Warm weather maybe...

The Camaro is still waiting on 'Santa' to deliver the Tremec TKX 5-speed, hyd. clutch parts and a distributor. Maybe they'll get here by the New Year. The hot tub that was supposed to be here in September may be delivered mid-January now, not holding my breath.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 6:34 PM, 1970mcss said:

Me too, going to start after the holidays....merry Xmas 

On 12/19/2021 at 5:41 PM, 71MonteCarloMD said:

New interior for my Monte!

Ditto. Waiting on the last few pieces… hopefully Santa squeezed them into his sleigh so interior redo can commence some springtime. 

My 71 might get a 6.2 L86 blower motor. It made 681 RWHP in my 18 High Country and the current 496 makes 472. Could be fun. But I have many kids to feed. My Buick needs paint and my 70 Chevelle needs a frame swap. My 71 Longhorn needs everything. My 81 Bu needs a convertor. I put CrazeyDaveys old 4500 Coan convertor behind the 632 and she is abit loose.

48364062_10216125773771140_4555755085988102144_n (1).jpg