Wiper blades

3 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I purchased the complete blade, rubber and metal, not arm itself from Ground up aka ss396.com. 

I did the same. Price was considerably more than I thought it should’ve been, but then again I have never had to order those for this car, so I might be considerably out of touch with what I think is a fair price. 

That said, don’t forget Crom is in Ireland…shipping costs would prob be brutal. 

4 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’d just throw anything on that’ll fit till you get the correct one or pull the arms off until you get the correct ones. P.S. don’t drive in the rain if you pull the arms. Lol. 

That ⬆️… or steer with your right hand and use the left to operate a squeegee on the driver’s side of the windshield. 

• Like 1

SS396.COM, The Parts Place, and OPGI are all good sources (altho I find OPGI a little pricier sometime). I also get stuff from Summit Racing, and Amazon. The kicker for you is going to be shipping across the pond. Also Rock Auto is another source. I like starting with TPP because they have the actual part numbers.

My suggestion (because of shipping and "in stock" items) is to take a week and go through the car, make a list of the little stuff you need like fan belts, radiator hoses, wiper blades and light bulbs for example and get them in one order.

3 hours ago, Gregs70 said:

I got my Trico's from Ebay and they fit perfect 

So did I. 

Google:  Trico Classic 33-162        You'll find plenty of options.

Lot of places seem to have them, here's another example, but cheaper on ebay or Summit.

https://www.amazon.com/Trico-33-162-Classic-Wiper-Blade/dp/B000CQ20EG