Show Us Your Best Christmas Selfie

Rob Peters

30 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Does that picture make me look fat?  

No, but it got your good side 😆

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

I thought I was the only one who pulled the seat to work under the dash..... lol

I have to pull the seat for me to even think about working under the dashboard other wise I wait for Jamey(my son in-law) to come over 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scott S. said:

I thought I was the only one who pulled the seat to work under the dash..... lol

No interior in car. Just carpet laying loose on the floor. But at my age that’s probably what I’m going to do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scott S. said:

I always fought the idea of pulling the seats, but like the old saying, win the battle and lose the war, or the definition of idiot, perform the same task over again and get the same results and wonder why.

But last week I was working on the blue oval car, only needed to access the fuse panel, and the light bulb in my head went from dim to bright. Yep gonna have to pull seats from now on. Right after that epiphany I had another, gonna need at least 2 beers to conteract my pretzel impersonation. 

• Haha 1

I bought my Monte just before my knee replacement surgeries, so once I was able to get back at her, I found I couldn't get the seat to go back far enough to get in easily.

I built flat brackets to reposition the seats. The real bonus of this , I found, is that I no longer have to go under the car to pull the seat..... Just four quick nuts to remove and out comes the seat !! So much easier. :)