72 on Ebay....why ?

Why would you list a car, any car, asking over 78K and give no written description ? Ok looks like new paint, looks like a Dakota Dash, possibly some upgraded interior, and not the original motor. Maybe you can't be caught lying if you don't say anything 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275081944861?hash=item400c295f1d:g:3dMAAOSwIpFhy2mq

Seller only has 3 transactions to his name, none apparently recent. That alone would be a bit of a red flag to me.

Odd choice of a steering column...

IMO. That’s not a good looking car. A lot of work done though. Is it me or the picture— is it chopped?  VIN is not even close in the description. I think I’d rather spend that kind of money on Yugo’s. 

2 hours ago, DragCat said:

Why would you list a car, any car, asking over 78K and give no written description ? Ok looks like new paint, looks like a Dakota Dash, possibly some upgraded interior, and not the original motor. Maybe you can't be caught lying if you don't say anything 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275081944861?hash=item400c295f1d:g:3dMAAOSwIpFhy2mq

Mark, I think you hit the nail on the head with your question "Why"  If the listing is correct it is maybe it isn't very far from you so maybe you should check it out.  

I notice the hood looks like it may be a little tweaked from bad hinges because on the drivers side it looks like it arches in the middle. 

Looking at the price and very little explanation  it could be another one of those where the wife says you need to try to sell that car and this way he can say "Hon, I listed it but it just didn't sell.

Why no pictures of the trunk and undercarriage?  Looks like a steering column out of a 50's or 60's car with the transmission indicator mounted on the column.

Me being an "Original" freak, not my cup of tea

rob

9 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Looking at the price and very little explanation  it could be another one of those where the wife says you need to try to sell that car and this way he can say "Hon, I listed it but it just didn't sell.

rob

That made me laugh Rob 

I hadn't looked at the location, but no I'm NOT even going to try and see it. Who knows it might show up at the big car show down here next month.