What pressure are you running in your tyres?

Yeah it was hair raising, and I’m pretty bald! If I was thinking straight I should have got a 5th tyre for the spare, ‘cos I sure won’t be keeping the 1975 bias ply in the boot now. Drives so nice now I can start enjoying & tinkering. 

The guys in the tyre shop pretty much downed tools to come over and take a look. Surprisingly some of them knew of the Monte Carlo (these kids were probably 19), one of them cracks open a photo of a ‘68 Buick LeSabre his friend owns!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

32 sounds right but it wouldn't hurt to reach out to the manufactuer to be sure what they would recommend

rob

As Rob said go with manufacturer recommendations , I run my BFG's at 35. 

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

I love how the Canadian's spell color (Colour), the Irish spell tire (Tyre) and refer to the trunk as (boot).   

rob

Haha sorry, I try to translate on the fly because I kidnapped one of your cars 😂 I lapsed a bit there. Tomorrow I have to look for an imperial toolkit because all my tools are metric.  I still drink pints though, not litres! Cheers, happy new year lads 🍻 

• Like 3

yes, being Canadian can still lead to some confusion as to the spelling/pronunciation of works.... Like the infamous "Zee 28" 

Confused the **** out of a guy in Vegas when I commented on his sweet "Zed". lol

• Like 1

Now I suggest you get a wheel alignment. The car will drive so much better and will help the wear on your new tires. It is well worth the cost.