Free original documentation for current owner - VIN 1H57H2B665806

I am not sure the best forum to post this in so please feel free to move it if there is a better option.

My parents purchased a 1972 MC new at Al Thompson Chevrolet in Hudson, OH. That was the car I drove in High School and it fueled my love for cars. The MC is long gone. However, as I was cleaning out a closet this weekend I came across the original paperwork, including the window sticker, sales receipt, build sheet and even the cancelled check for the purchase.

I have to believe that if this car is still on the road, the current owner would love to have this paperwork. The car was originally paint code 50 Covert Tan with a matching cloth interior and black vinyl roof and was a base model. While I know it is a long shot, if anyone on this site currently owns this car and would like this documentation I will send it to you free.

Edited by HudsonMC
Corrected VIN
  • Like 3

It is certainly possible. A few years ago I was able to find the current owner of a 71 Monte and send him some documentation I had. It was a couple years after I originally posted it here and he found the post when he googled the VIN. 🙂

I’ll share this post to our Facebook page.

• Like 2

• HudsonMC changed the title to Free original documentation for current owner - VIN 1H57H2B665806