Have You Noticed

Have you noticed the days are getting longer.  You know what that means, right.   If not, it can only mean that for those of us in the colder areas the cruise season must be just around the corner so you better start wrapping up those winter projects to be ready for the cruise season.

BUT most of all, it means the Eastern and Western Meets are coming up fast. and will be here before you know it.  If you are planning to attend either of these meets and have not already secured your hotel room and let Aaron (Canuck) know you will be attending the Western Meet or let Rob (Rob Peters) know you will be attending the Eastern Meet.  

Hotels are going fast.  The original 40 rooms in our block for the Eastern Meet have already been filled and they added an additional 5 rooms and  several of those have also been claimed.  I have over 43 members that have already registered with me and the meet is still 6 months away so it is shaping up to be one of our largest Eastern Meet.  I think it is possible to surpass the 56 or 57 First Gen Monte's we had registered for the 2020 50 Year Anniversary meet.

rob

Only see sunrise not sunsets, too busy working. lol  But agree with Steve, we are going to get colder before it gets better. Not as cold (hopefully)

12 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Yes I have noticed days getting longer but tonight its down in the single digits here tonight so I know we have some rough weather to get through first.

Think positive for spring and then Carlisle Steven not those negative waves.  What movie was the line 'don't keep hitting me with them negative waves'.

rob

I know Rob, I'm actually getting ready to register for the Syracuse nationals this week or next too so I'm not all negative anyhow. I'm just one of them hurry up spring people I've learned to hate winter over the last several years.

I expected several people to chime in on what movie that line was from... I know but wanted to see who else may know.... no fair googling it.  A hint, it was from a movie staring  Donald Southerland.  

rob

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Donald who?  Is that something from the 50’s. Lol. JK. 

Maybe you had to serve during the VietNam war to find the humor in a film about a different war that one of the characters came across as not the military type.  I loved the character Southerland played.

rob