We got mentioned

Tonight Syracuse nationals did a Facebook live during it I sent a message that we were trying to get a few more members to come up for the show and Rob the show organizer said it on the show and said he loves seeing the Monte Carlos at the show. It's still 6+ months but a lot have already signed up for the show and over 300 camping sites are already reserved only appx. 250 left. There's plenty of room so there's no rush to register but if you planning on going it's best to register before June as the cost goes up the first of June. I'll be there hopefully some others will be there too.

• Like 3

I will be holding a “Mini Meet” at the Syracuse Nationals, July 14,15,16, 2022 (Thursday Friday and Saturday) for our members. We are always looking forward to seeing our members who regularly attend and any new members who would like to join us. It’s really nice to hear that the Right Coast Car Club who runs this event, acknowledges The First Generation Monte Carlo Club and our Monte’s that attend their show. It is nice to see we have made a presence at this event in the short time we have been doing this. More info to follow. Any questions regarding this event please reach out to me. You can email me at Medic9435@yahoo.com , cell or text at (631) 445-1958. Thanks, CK

• Like 1

Well, Hoping to get to this meet with out any issues regarding my ignition switch. It will all be new behind the dash and column this year. I'm also praying that we have NO RAIN !! That weekend. You don't want to see me dance.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

18 minutes ago, 420ponies said:

🤣Well, Hoping to get to this meet with out any issues regarding my ignition switch. It will all be new behind the dash and column this year. I'm also praying that we have NO RAIN !! That weekend. You don't want to see me dance.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

Its not rain Jim as you know here in CNY its called liquid sunshine 🤣

• Haha 1

For anyone that has never been to this show there's a good video on YouTube  "Syracuse nationals car event/Saturday 7/20/19" it's a little bit long but worth it. Our group is at 54:40 I'm not sure how to share it here but you should be able to find it on YouTube.  It's definitely a great time I go in on Wednesday with the camper and we're pretty much there for the weekend except for going out to dinner a couple times which has also become a tradition. But Friday Saturday and Sunday we are there for the duration. 

• 3 weeks later...

Booked hotel rooms for July 14-16th this morning at the Hampton Inn , North Airport area. Thanks C.K. for calling me yesterday to get the ball rolling. Willie just texted me, he booked rooms for the same dates as well.

• Like 1

Not sure if we're taking the Monte or not at this point, but there's plenty of time to figure that out. Main part is reserving a room so we at least have the option to show up at all. 

32 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

If you decide to bring it make sure you register by June 1st the price goes up then.

C.K. mentioned he waits until he gets there to get the entry passes in case it gets cancelled, or we decide not to go for whatever reason. No refunds I think he said. I'll look to see what it costs anyways.

• Like 1