Ran when parked ?

It would appear to be Gobi Beige...... with a color change of Forest Green coming..... hahahahaha

Darren

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

thats amazing!!   but maybe if you looked close enough there might be a handful of small parts in there... and what a cool donor car story...she gave all she could..right down to the last minute

On 1/23/2022 at 2:33 PM, Scott S. said:

The glass doesn't look cracked, bet it's original.

1 minute ago, Dtret said:

I hate squirrels. Dang rats with long tails. They steal all my bird food too. 

They cleaned out my planters last spring as well. 

Put the bird feeder up in a tree where they, and the magpies, can't get at it as easily. Just wanted to give the little birds a chance. :)

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

I hate squirrels. Dang rats with long tails. They steal all my bird food too. 

DITTO!!!!  They have ruined several of my bird feeders.  I scare them away with a sling-shot.  Regarding bird feeders.... I also don't like Starlings, they will come in such masses that they will also destroy or completely deplete what is in our bird feeder in a matter of 20 minutes and a suet cake in 10 minutes.

But, I am getting a little off topic here, not really trying to Hi-Jack this thread but if I do it will be the fault of Dennis for even bringing Squirrels up in the first place.

rob  

54 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

DITTO!!!!  They have ruined several of my bird feeders.  I scare them away with a sling-shot.  Regarding bird feeders.... I also don't like Starlings, they will come in such masses that they will also destroy or completely deplete what is in our bird feeder in a matter of 20 minutes and a suet cake in 10 minutes.

But, I am getting a little off topic here, not really trying to Hi-Jack this thread but if I do it will be the fault of Dennis for even bringing Squirrels up in the first place.

rob  

Don’t blame me—- this time lol. I didn’t bring up the squirrels. I did talk about a tree though. 

Little 'rats with tails' ate the wiring harness in my car last year while on a night shift. Also ate enough of the radiator hose that it blew all over just as I was turning into my driveway. Over $2200 damage, car was at the dealer about 3 weeks because of parts shortage. Apparently some of the wiring insulation is soy based in that car, tasty to rodents.

If I could have brought a .22 cal to work, I would have thinned the herd a little...

11 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Little 'rats with tails' ate the wiring harness in my car last year while on a night shift. Also ate enough of the radiator hose that it blew all over just as I was turning into my driveway. Over $2200 damage, car was at the dealer about 3 weeks because of parts shortage. Apparently some of the wiring insulation is soy based in that car, tasty to rodents.

If I could have brought a .22 cal to work, I would have thinned the herd a little...

They got Karen’s suv a couple weeks ago. Ate the harness right off the alternator. That cost me a tow back to the house. I took my pickup out to get salt for the driveway, missing like crazy. Popped the hood in the parking lot and the little f…… ate the injector harness and egr valve harness. Not happy.