Ran when parked ?

Squirrel soap and venison backstrap might not take care of our problem but it is a tasty way to make you feel better about feeding the critters. Plus with the "supply line issues" harvesting your own meat is a good thing. I prefer 22 longs for the squirrels and 12 gauge sabots for the deer an airsoft makes them think you are playing with them.

rotin

On 1/26/2022 at 2:27 PM, jft69z said:

Little 'rats with tails' ate the wiring harness in my car last year while on a night shift. Also ate enough of the radiator hose that it blew all over just as I was turning into my driveway. Over $2200 damage, car was at the dealer about 3 weeks because of parts shortage. Apparently some of the wiring insulation is soy based in that car, tasty to rodents.

If I could have brought a .22 cal to work, I would have thinned the herd a little…a 

Happened to me a few years ago… Two cars were invaded…. $ 1500 on one and $800 for the other….  Peppermint oil works… I put a few drops on some wooden clothes pins and placed them under the hood ….. End of problem…. Also, I use Irish spring soap under the seat and in the trunk…. It works….