Did I miss something?

72Ragtop

I don't get on here as often as I should, but I think I've been a member since around 2006 and now I'm a "newbie" w/ some sort of "icon" attached. (Where's the "index" for what "icons"-if that's the right word for them- mean?) Do I have to earn points now? Did I miss an "update" to the site or being punished for not getting on here often enuf or not being "tech-savvy? 

I am not sure what the icons actually mean but someone will eventually explain. I know new formats have come into play and I have been a member even longer and have well over 20,000 posts and it recently had me at a newbie status, lol.

1 hour ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Since we don't have Mike around as much any more we'll blame Aaron :k I guess the last upgrade sent everyone back to the beginning.  But we do have Dennis now to pick on also :yay::yay::yay:

O come on. lol 😂 

• Haha 2

I guess I've been removed. Used to get a renewal notice. Glad time was spent on confusing computer crap and not on concentrating on clear communications. Not all of us live on computers. 

2 hours ago, 72Ragtop said:

I guess I've been removed. Used to get a renewal notice. Glad time was spent on confusing computer crap and not on concentrating on clear communications. Not all of us live on computers. 

David, you should have received an email from me either Wednesday or Thursday, following your original post, unless your email address has change from the one listed here on the site.  

If you didn't get that email from me send me an email or hit me with a private message here on the site.

rob