Eastern Meet Award Winners--CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!

Rob Peters

Here is a listing of the First Generation Monte Carlo Club Eastern Meet and NMCOA Award Winners.

FGMCC AWARDS

Best Paint Rick Miller (montecrazy1971)

George Lines Best Modified Mark Patrone (6769)

Best Non Restored Rob Peters

Best Engine Compartment Scott Stephens (footballubet)

Longest Distance Driven Jared Richey

Best Interior Capri Blasco

Best Stock-Restored Stan Kulikowski (iceman)

President’s Choice Dave Reem (72MC)

FGMCC Dedication Award Andreas Kwetkus

Hard Luck Art Petridis (art)

Member’s Overall Favorite (All Years of Monte Carlo) Jim Fontana (1967vettecoupe)

People’s Choice (Selected by NMCOA Member’s) Steve Levanti

Directors Choice Dennis Braunbaugh

Members Choice Jared Richey

Best Dressed in Early 70’s Clothes Jack and Judy Cooper (Jack)

2 Nights Free at any Hilton Hotel Chad Hefflinger (heff)

NMCOA AWARDS TO OUR GROUP

GOLD CLASS WINNERS

Jim Fontana

Mark Patrone

Dave Brewer (427monte)

Class Winners other than Gold Class

Class 1A

Steve Levanti (71) (monteman1971)

Michael Matney (71)

Mark Wise (72)

Class 1B

Capri Blasco (71)

James Boczar (70)

Dwight Cornell (71) (71 carlo)

Ken Foutz (71) (71 SS Ken)

Stan Kulikowski (70)

Dave Reem (72)

Jared Richey (70)

Scott Stephens (71)

Way to go to all the winners! Also everyone else that went deserves credit for making it to the show, you all are winners in my book!

Ian

Congratulations to all!!!

All award winners & non winners should feel special because there was some pretty stiff competition!

All the FGMCC's were so nice & each unique in their own way.

It was very hard to make choices on the best in all the categories. It was overwhelming walking from car to car - esp when there are so many!! And to hear them! Each one sounded different & incredible. (Maybe we need an award for best sounding monte??)

Congrats to everyone who drove in and participated throughout the weekend - it wouldn't have been the same without YOU there!

Congrats to one and all! Way to go FGMCC! Sorry I missed it. I was hoping to have the George Lines award again. Speaking of that does anyone know what the actual criteria is for winning that award?

Speaking of that does anyone know what the actual criteria is for winning that award?
Probably just any car with a substantial amount of modifications would be eligible for it.

It was an honor to get an award from the NMCOA. I was not expecting anything, but I must have had them fooled.

And it was a great honor to get one from the FGMCC, as that judging was from my peers!

I wish to thank all involved. Now, how much was I to make that check out for?!! lol

Congrats to one and all! Way to go FGMCC! Sorry I missed it. I was hoping to have the George Lines award again. Speaking of that does anyone know what the actual criteria is for winning that award?

I guess the criteria is in the eye of the person judging. This year at the Eastern Meet we did peer judging so it was our members who decided it.

Rob

Congrats again people, you deserved it... cool

Where are the pictures I took of them...or are they so bad you don't want to post them...I never said I knew how to work a camera when you handed it to me... lol

Bill

Congrats again people, you deserved it... cool

Where are the pictures I took of them...or are they so bad you don't want to post them...I never said I knew how to work a camera when you handed it to me... lol

Bill

Bill,

I will post them as soon as I can. They will also be in the newsletter. Thank you so much for shooting them for me. I will tell you the truth, I have not even had a chance to look at them because I have been so busy since I got home. Hopefully I will get some time to transfer them to my computer this weekend.

Rob

Rob make sure you send me some to create the meet page on the site when you get a chance. I will be back home Sunday night from camping.

Ian

Yes it does mean a lot. Members Choice made me feel really good, I know that doesn't have all to do with the car...

Lets see that Longest Distance Driven was a COSTLY$$$ one, $335 worth of fuel for the round trip. sick

As for as the NMCOA class winner award I got, very surprising especially out of all of those nice Montes I was up against. smile

Congrats to Mark Patrone for the Best of Show award, good to see a First Gen get that one. And congrats to everyone, and to Capri who got Best Interior tearing my chance of 3 in a row. lol

Guest knightfan2691

Ahh...CONGRATULATIONS!

Was wondering how soon the list would be posted wink.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I wanna drive" ... Trace Adkins ... '(Her Favorite Color Is) Chrome'

Wheres my award for the best invisable Monte?? lol!

We both tied for that award...and we both got an invisible award... lol

Bill

I just went thru the award listing & added the board name - and in doing so, I realized that I did not meet "heff" and he was at the show & our dinner! Sorry, Chad!

Rob - hope you don't mind my edit but I know I have a hard time knowing real names vs board names & felt that others probably did too...esp those from out of the area. smile