SOLD my SS 454. VIDEO!

Bittersweet day

55k hammer price

This was just a local auction.  FGMCs!!!! Are 🔥 

This thing stood tall! 

Low fee $50 entry. 5% buyer and seller fee.

20220311_145257.jpg

• Like 11

• Jared Richey changed the title to SOLD my SS 454. VIDEO!
29 minutes ago, 420ponies said:

Way to go Jared!! I thought this was a keeper. Glad to see we are getting top dollar for all the effort we put into these cars. I wonder what Mr. Boyte's Monte would turn?post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

Lol Jim that's one thing we'll never find out. Don't think you'll ever see that one for sale.

• Like 1

I was watching something unrelated on YouTube earlier and when that video ended yours popped next, so naturally I watched it. Congratulations on what has to be a bittersweet day. How long did it take you to quit shaking?  Well done and I hope whoever bought that beauty does his or her i’ll mark to see how much you put into her. 

Congrats on the sale Jared.  Something I noticed while watching the auction video that really surprised me was the number of people they allowed to walk around the car and raise the hood, open the doors time and time again.  They should not have allowed that many hands on the car.  Even though it was a local auction it should not have been allowed.  It wasn't like they had not been allowed to preview the car prior to the auction.  

rob

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Congrats on the sale Jared.  Something I noticed while watching the auction video that really surprised me was the number of people they allowed to walk around the car and raise the hood, open the doors time and time again.  They should not have allowed that many hands on the car.  Even though it was a local auction it should not have been allowed.  It wasn't like they had not been allowed to preview the car prior to the auction.  

rob

You are right. Auction staff should have been coordinating that better. There was also some other blunders that happened pulling cars around...

Scraped the side of a lil red express dodge truck on the edge of the roll up door.

And one guy hit the gas on his puller gator and smacked a chevy truck. 2 vehicles damaged from people not paying attention that worked the Auction. 

20220312_122416.jpg