Can’t log in

7tonemonte

I’ve been trying for a very long time to log in from my computer, can’t remember my password apparently. I’ve also clicked on “forgot my password “ several times and I don’t get an email back. I have checked the spam folder also.  I’m still logged in on my phone apparently but I never come here on that because it’s just too hard to read and follow topics.   Can Anyone help me out here? I haven’t read or posted anything in a very long time on the forums 

Ive had some squirrely issues lately, log in and screen pops up saying something went wrong, but I was logged in. Also logging out get a screen service unavailable but I do get logged out. 🙃Not sure if that's what your seeing but just my experiences 

Hey Tony!!!  How are you and they family doing?   Great to see you here!

I was having the same problem as you and Mark for awhile, but it did straighten out after some time and patience. I am not very good on the computer and i refer myself as computer illiterate. But thanks to my kids they get me back all the time. LOL

• Like 4

I do everything on my iPhone. But lately it really sucks. New one is on order from work ( they pay). So I got on the laptop for the first time in years. It’s amazing the difference between the two formats. So much more on the laptop. So I’m having Karen order herself and new laptop and printer ( she uses it all the time and never uses her phone) and I’m snagging her old one. 

• Like 3

I'm using the android phone now til they string a new cable tomorrow,  but I've always preferred the PC/laptop to the phone for internet. Like you said Dennis,  a big difference.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willie said:

Hey Tony!!!  How are you and they family doing?   Great to see you here!

I was having the same problem as you and Mark for awhile, but it did straighten out after some time and patience. I am not very good on the computer and i refer myself as computer illiterate. But thanks to my kids they get me back all the time. LOL

Everyone is good here Willie!  Hope all is well with you also. 
looking forward to warmer weather and Carlisle to reconnect with everyone 

• Like 1

Tony,Tony,Tony!!! Glad to see you back in the forums. Been a long time, hope all is well with you and family. Are you back painting? May need some upgrades on mine.post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg.    Did you ever go with coil- overs on your Monte?

5 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Tony,Tony,Tony!!! Glad to see you back in the forums. Been a long time, hope all is well with you and family. Are you back painting? May need some upgrades on mine.post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg.    Did you ever go with coil- overs on your Monte?

Yes I’m painting again.  I did do the coil over thing also. I haven’t driven it a whole lot to dial them in but I will say it made a heck of a difference on the handling and stance!

Hope to see you at Carlisle Jim!!